Sunday, July 15, 2012

Final Report on PLN

PLN wordle
Out of all the projects in this class, organizing my PLN is the one I have focused on the least. I think it is because I am not in the mindset of going back to teaching right now. I hope one day to return, but I'm not sure if God has something else in mind. So, here is the updated progress on my PLN. It really isn't much.

Sites:
Web 2.0
I hated the blog assignment (it lasted forever) but I loved the site! Thank you Dr. Strange for introducing this to us.
Blogging Cartoons
I found this site while trying to find free images on the web.
At the Teacher's Desk
This is a collection of blogs from teachers who are collaborating and sharing their experiences of using technology in the classroom

People:
Angela Maiers
I loved how she addressed the concept of the sandbox as it relates to learning technology
John T. Spencer
I really liked the way this guy wrote on his blogs. Very creative and I'm sure i can tweet him about some ideas I can use for blogging for a creative writing assignment.

I have a learned a lot in this class. The number 1 thing that I have learned over the course of this class is that there is a lot of information to learn that is ever-changing and in order to survive in the world of teaching and do my job well, I must become a life-long learner.

No comments:

Post a Comment